17 embroideries that are true works of art
Normally, we think of embroidery as grandma, but it shouldn't be just that: the technique of making images with thread or wool can make wonderful pieces like the ones you'll see in the list below. Is that you? Have you tried to venture into this art?
1. A professional job - did you get the reference?
2. Embroidery can be a way for you to perpetuate your bouquet, for example.
3. How about this braided embroidery that jumps out of your clothes?
4. A direct collection of the deep sea
5. Each embroidered garment is a piece of art.
6. Some embroideries actually pop out of the cloth
7. There are people who can't even draw an eye (like me), while others detonate with lines and wool
8. A faded or lifeless one can take on a new look with respectful embroidery.
9. Have you ever imagined gifting your friends with this?
10. You can also earn some money by making embroidery to sell
11. This technique turns photos into amazing embroidery!
12. The level of detail complements the works
13. Are you handsome? Much!
14. Mixing embroidery and fabric painting can create even more epic pieces
15. Imagine the working time for such an embroidery
16. Everyone will envy their clothes if they have designs like this
17. How wonderful!
Do you know the Mega Curioso newsletter? Weekly, we produce exclusive content for lovers of the biggest curiosities and bizarres of this big world! Register your email and do not miss this way to keep in touch!