23 Shocking Statements Made by Serial Killers
Serial killers are very different from ordinary killers: there are those who kill for money or anger, but they are free of any feelings when choosing a victim. In general, they are totally unknown people and may be part of a group predetermined by the serial killer, such as prostitutes. No matter, they will hunt them and only stop if they are discovered.
There is no formula for determining a serial killer, but his actions, attitudes, childhood history, and statements can help put together the puzzle of understanding the criminal's mind. Check out 23 stunning statements and get into the minds of famous serial killers:
1. “We serial killers are your children, we are your husbands, we are everywhere. And there will be more of your dead children tomorrow ”- Ted Bundy
2. “You feel the last breath leaving your bodies. You look them in the eyes. One person in this situation is God ”- Ted Bundy
3. “I sometimes feel like a vampire” - Ted Bundy
Ted Bundy was one of the most fearsome serial killers in US history, killing between 30 and 36 victims in the 1970s.
Some of Bundy's Victims
4. “During my life, I murdered 21 humans. I have committed thousands of burglaries, thefts, thefts, arson, and last but not least, I practiced sodomy with a thousand men. I have no regrets for all this ”- Carl Panzram
5. “I Wish Everyone Has a Neck and I Have My Hands on It” - Carl Panzram
At age 11, Carl Panzram was taken to a reformatory where he was beaten and sodomized several times, including by religious leaders.
6. “I love the sweet, rude, thick smell of indoor murder. It's the only way I have to remember that I'm still alive. ”- Dr. Michael Swango
Swango is estimated to have been involved in about 60 fatal poisonings of patients and colleagues, although he has admitted to causing only four deaths.
7. “I took off her bra and panties and had sex with her. This is one of those things that I think was part of my life ... Having sex with the dead ”- Henry Lee Lucas
Henry Lee Lucas confessed that he and his partner, Ottis Toole, were involved in about 600 murders.
8. “I couldn't find any meaning in my life while I was out there, I'm pretty sure I didn't find it here (at the Wisconsin Columbia Correctional Institution). This is the grand finale of a miserably lived life, and the end result is just overwhelmingly depressing ... It's just a sad, pathetic, despicable, unhappy life story, that's all it is. How this can help anyone, I don't know ”- Jeffrey Dahmer
Jeffrey Dahmer murdered 17 men and boys between 1978 and 1991, in addition to committing rape, necrophilia and cannibalism.
9. “The Demons Wailed for Blood” - David Berkowitz
Also known as the Son of Sam and the .44 Caliber Assassin, upon arrest, David Berkowitz confessed to the murder of six people.
10. “I remember there was almost a real sexual arousal… You hear that little pop and you take your heads off and hold them by your hair, tearing your heads off, your bodies sitting there. I had an orgasm ”- Edmund Kemper, talking about playing with his sister's dolls when he was a little boy.
Edmund Kemper has been charged with 10 murders, including that of his own mother, Clarnell Strandberg-Kemper.
11. “I love killing people. I love to see them die. I shoot their heads, and they sway and squirm all over the place and then just stop. Or I cut them with a knife and see their faces turn very white. I love all that blood. I told a woman to give me all her money. She said 'no' so I cut her off and plucked her eyes out ”- Richard Ramírez
Richard Ramirez was a fan of the band AC / DC and, according to police sources, wore a T-shirt during some of the crimes he committed.
12. “If you love someone, let them go. If He Doesn't Return, Hunt Him and Kill Him ”- Leonard Lake
13. “God designed women to cook, clean the house, and for sex. When not in use, they must be arrested. ”- Leonard Lake
Leonard Lake and Charles Ng kidnapped women and used them as sex slaves. Then they killed them and their families.
14. “America's rabble! Be raped! ”- Aileen Wuornos to the jury who convicted her of murder.
Aileen Wuornos was a prostitute considered the first female serial killer in the United States.
15. “I lost my innocence at 8, so I decided to do the same to as many girls as I could” - Pedro López
Pedro Alonso López is a Colombian serial killer accused of killing and raping more than 300 people.
16. “Well, having fun is as good a reason as any” - Dennis Nilsen, about why to kill.
Dennis Nilsen is British and killed at least 15 men between 1978 and 1983.
17. “In Ohliger's case, I also sucked blood from his wound on the temple, and from Scheer's stab in the neck. From Schulte girl I just licked the blood from her hands. The same happened with the swan at the Hofgarten (Munich city park, Germany). I used to roam the Hofgarten at night quite often, and in the spring of 1930 I noticed a swan sleeping on the lakeside. I cut your throat. The blood flowed upwards and I drank it sucking at the cut ”- Peter Kürten
18. “The whole family suffered during their drinking, for when my father was drunk he was terrible. I, being the oldest, had to suffer more. As you can imagine, we suffered from extreme poverty, all because wages were spent on drinking. We all lived in one room, and you'll realize what effect it had on me sexually. ”- Peter Kürten
Peter Kürten was a German serial killer known by the nickname "Vampire Düsseldorf".
19. “Four or five comrades and I walked into a Chinese house and all locked up in the wardrobe. We steal the jewelry and rape the women. We even hurt a pregnant woman with the bayonet and tear the fetus out of her stomach. ”- Yoshio Kodaira
Yoshio Kodaira was born in 1905 and was a Japanese rapist and serial killer.
20. “What I did was not for sexual pleasure. More than that, it brought me some peace of mind ”- Andrei Chikatilo
Andrei Romanovich Chikatilo was a Ukrainian serial killer, also known as Rostov Butcher, The Red Ripper and The Rostov Ripper. Killed 53 people between 1978 and 1990.
21. “I force a woman to go where I want and when I get there I say, 'Do you know something? I was injured, so I will do it now. ' Then I kill them ”- Moses Sithole
Moses Sithole killed 38 victims in just 10 months (about 4 a month), becoming one of the most bloodthirsty in South Africa.
22. “I chose prostitutes because I thought I could kill as many of them as I wanted without getting caught. I also chose them as victims because they were easy to catch without being noticed. ”- Gary Ridgway
23. “I enjoyed driving through pockets around the country and thinking about the women I deposited there. I killed so many women I can't need how many ”- Gary Ridgway
Gary Leon Ridgway, also known as the “Rio Verde Assassin”, was a father of three, married with children and a steady job, and was convicted of 48 murders he confessed.