9 advertising mistakes that were not the intern's fault
When something is wrong, it is normal for guilt to always fall on the intern - as if only new people in the profession could make a mistake, right? The errors below, however, did not have a shred of responsibility from the trainees, but rather that it did not plan the surroundings where the advertising pieces would be located. Check out:
1. The photos were good, but the layout of the panel was poor
2. The two side-by-side ads ended up creating a model right jail
3. Bathroom here!
4. When the ad does not think about the external environment
5. Purposeful trolling?
6. Another designer betrayed by the dumpster
7. Nestlé news: La Frutta Esttragada
8. "Accepting Resumes, " says ad pointing to trash
9. Looks like the little girl has a tongue piercing
Do you know the Mega Curioso newsletter? Weekly, we produce exclusive content for lovers of the biggest curiosities and bizarres of this big world! Register your email and do not miss this way to keep in touch!