With the colors of the sky: young people radiate their hair and eyebrows
If you think hair is a recent custom, be aware that ancient civilizations such as China and India already used some herbs and roots as dyes. In Brazil, the Indians used a jenipapo paste to paint the white strands. Gauls and Saxons chose vibrant colors to show their position in the group and cause fear in their opponents, while the Babylonians used gold dust in their locks.
Over the years, many colors and techniques have been developed, making the act commonplace. So it is no surprise that young people around the world bet on extravagant colors to change their look. This year, the trend seems to be to leave the locks with the tones of the sky: be it at dawn, dusk or the colors of a rainbow.
1. You can choose the colors of your favorite sunset
2. It is worth to use shades of orange, yellow, pink, purple and red
3. If you are a redhead, you can enjoy your hair color and make a “flame” effect.
4. If you prefer you can choose shades of purple
5. Or mix the two ideas
6. You can also enjoy the pastel colors
7. Or the good old rainbow
8. It looks amazing anyway: it doesn't matter if you have a big hair ...
9. If he is average ...
10. Or short
11. Very short
But that's not all: we also have eyebrow paintings. Yes, there are people betting on the success of colored eyebrows! Take a look:
Would you dye your hair or eyebrows in the tones of the sky? Comment on the Mega Curious Forum