Meet the 10 highest paid influencers on Instagram
Instagram currently has 1 billion active monthly users (Statista data), which gives an idea that a huge volume of people are being "hit" daily by posts especially from famous people who gather tens of millions of followers on their profiles. .
Many of these influencers receive large amounts of money to advertise a product, the so-called sponsored posts, which cost up to $ 1 million per post. UK consultancy specializing in social networking profile management Hopper HQ has just released Instagram Rich List 2018 with the world's 10 highest paid profiles in this regard.
Check out the highest values per post (in parenthesis is the number of followers of the account):
1. Kylie Jenner: $ 1 Million (111 Million)
2. Selena Gomez: $ 800K (138M)
3. Cristiano Ronaldo: US $ 750 thousand (133 million)
4. Kim Kardashian West: $ 720K (113M)
5. Beyonce Knowles: $ 700K (115M)
6. Dwayne Johnson: $ 650K (109M)
7. Justin Bieber: $ 630K (100 Million)
8. Neymar Jr .: $ 600K (101M)
9. Lionel Messi: $ 500K (95.3M)
10. Kendall Jenner: $ 500K (92.4 million)
To get to the values, Hopper HQ first consulted each famous person on the list for the price charged for a paid post, and then conducted research with “trusted sources, ” probably advertising agencies and the like. of the world in order to come up with a final estimate.
Do you know the Mega Curioso newsletter? Weekly, we produce exclusive content for lovers of the biggest curiosities and bizarres of this big world! Register your email and do not miss this way to keep in touch!
Meet the 10 highest paid influencers on Instagram via TecMundo